Terms and Conditions of Use of This Website
This website is managed by JMU AMTEC CO. LTD. (“the Company”).
1. Agreement to the Terms and Conditions
Before you use this website, please read the Terms and Conditions below. Please use this website only if you agree with the Terms and Conditions.
The Company makes great efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on this website. However, the Company offers no warranty or guarantee that the posted information is accurate or up to date. As such, the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage that may occur as a result of errors in the information, downloading of data, tampering of data by third parties, or similar occurrences.
The Company accepts no liability whatsoever regarding websites accessed by means of links. The existence of any link on this website does not indicate or imply any relationship between the linked content and the Company, companies affiliated with the Company, business partners of the Company or other entities related to the Company. Please be advised that the content of this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.
3. Prohibition on Disclosure to Third Parties
The Company never discloses users’ personal information to third parties except in the cases of any of the acts listed below.
- Acts that violate or may violate the property or privacy of a third party or the Company
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company
- Acts that are or may be contrary to public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts that are or may be linked to criminal acts
- Acts constituting false statements or notifications, such as the registration of the e-mail address of another person
- Sales activities, acts for the purpose of commercial gain or acts for the purpose of preparing for such acts
- Acts that damage the good name or credit of a third party or the Company
- Acts that use or provide, or may use or provide, computer viruses or other harmful programs
- Other acts that are or may be in violation of laws, ordinance or bylaws
- Other acts that the Company judges to be inappropriate
The Company makes no recommendations or guarantees with respect to any third-party websites to which this website links or that link to this website. The Company accepts no liability with respect to viewers of this websites’ use of third-party websites. Linked and linking third-party websites are prohibited from using the Company’s logo.
Linked and linking websites are prohibited from linking to the home page of this website.
5. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Where not otherwise specified, the use of this website and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event of any dispute with respect to this website, where not otherwise specified the court of exclusive jurisdiction of first instance shall be the Kobe District Court.
In principle the copyrights to written works posted on this website belong to the Company or its affiliated companies.
Customers who use this website may produce hard copies of documents on this website, provided such use is limited to not-for-profit use within their own organizations. Otherwise, any use beyond the scope permitted under copyright law, including but not limited to reproduction, public transmission, modification, repurposing or sale, without the permission of the Company as the rights-holder, is strictly prohibited.
7. Logos and Other Trademarks
Use of the JMU logo for promotional or advertising purposes without the prior written consent of the Company is strictly prohibited.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
The provision of this website does not confer any right or permission of use based on the patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties.
April 1, 2021
JMU AMTEC CO. LTD.